Friday, February 21, 2014

What, you don't leave town for three weeks during your remodel?

Yep, I'm on the road.  So far I've travelled between Sheridan, WY, Billings, Bozeman, Helena, and Great Falls, MT.  This is work travel, which means four hotels in four nights and lots of faces in a blur.  But I like to adventure under all conditions.  In this case that meant stealing a few hours to tour historic Helena, MT.  At one time there were more millionaires in Helena than any other place in the world, rich on gold.  So there are remnants of that era in the fun architecture.  They even have an app for the historic homes tour!



But while I'm gone, amazing progress has been made!!


I have a shower!  Mostly!!


Yup, my blue ceiling.


Go back and look at the living room wall o' closet.  This is much better, no?

(Oops, just realized I never posted the ugly "before" shot.  Here it is!).




No, my floors aren't blue too.  That's the drop cloth.


Depth!  I have depth!  (Only those with Z Xmas Tree knowledge will understand this).

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of Helena--I've never had a dedicated reason to go to Montana, and the architecture and history now make me want to. Damn, Another place to go. Well, at least it's "local".

    Love the blue ceiling--it dried to a nice tone--looked so much darker in that original pic. And of course the closet doors are better--they were a recipe for a Joss Whedon disaster earlier--now critters would have to slide them open, and we know they're all bad at stealthy.

    ReplyDelete