Dear Family and Friends,
It seems my Irish genes (the ones I blame for my lack of
cooking prowess and ability to sunburn in a blizzard) are coming to the
fore. I’m going a’roving! I’m leaving my stable job and comfortable
home for seven months on the road.
Because some things just shouldn’t be left for retirement. Some of my trip is planned – Christmas in
Vienna with Lindsey! May 20th Grand Canyon Paddle Trip! – and some
is completely open – February in….Europe!
Somewhere!?! Generally speaking
I’ll be in Europe and North America. If
you’d like to be visited and are offering up your couch, do let me know. Or if you’d like to join up for a leg of the
journey, I’ve already acquired a remora or two (Brianna, Matt – I’m looking at
you). Anyone interested in meeting me in
Iceland in March? Arches National Park
in May? Anyone know a cheap place to
stay in Rome? How about
Philadelphia?
I’m leaving Seattle November 17th and plan to
land back in town mid-June-ish. In order
to stay in touch while I am gone, I’ll be blogging at lucysperigrination.blogspot.com. And any advice on how to take a decent selfie
would be appreciated. Otherwise there
will be many pictures of scenery.
Assuming I even remember to take pictures. My usual e-mail account will continue to be
another great way to contact me, and of course Facebook is an option.
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment