Thanksgiving
continues.... with the guacurkey kit finding its way into camarones (shrimp)
and a mini pumpkin pie.
I have to
admit Lindsey's genius. I was just going to leave the job behind and head
straight to France. Taking these two weeks in Mexico has given me a great
opportunity to rest, relax, and (sort of) tan. And of course, spend
quality time with my best friend! I'm trying to stay off the computer as
much as possible during this period, but we found ourselves hopping online
today to book our travel in Europe during the next batch of major holidays.
We'll be in Vienna, Salzburg, and Prague for Christmas and New Years.
Today we've bought tickets to see Handel's Messiah, some Bach and
Schubert, and Die Fledermaus. We’re
planning to add the Boy’s Choir and the Lippanzers to the mix.
On the
reading front, I am plowing through www.wake by Robert J. Sawyer - thanks Alan!


No comments:
Post a Comment