You've had a bunch of wordy posts lately. Picture time!
Me on Palatine Hill. Please note the absence of company, the upside of the offseason.
The Forum. Busman's holiday.
I think my selfies are getting better! And showing the downside of offseason travel - I'm always in the same outfit. Coat, rain coat....
Well, no. Not all selfies are better. I was distracted. Gelato from the best place in Rome. http://www.giolitti.it/ So good....
Trevi. Because a coin had to be tossed.
Me on Palatine Hill. Please note the absence of company, the upside of the offseason.
The Forum. Busman's holiday.
I think my selfies are getting better! And showing the downside of offseason travel - I'm always in the same outfit. Coat, rain coat....
Well, no. Not all selfies are better. I was distracted. Gelato from the best place in Rome. http://www.giolitti.it/ So good....
Trevi. Because a coin had to be tossed.

Ok, ok, if we ever go, we're going int he off season--sheesh!
ReplyDeleteBanging that drum too hard? Sorry dear! I'll post a drowned rat photo when I get caught in the next rain squall.
ReplyDelete