Here are some links to websites that have informed and
educated me along the way and as I move forward. I thought I’d share some of what I think is
neat:
1. These are my friends Jeremy and Winnie. I have mentioned them in my blog. Their journey is very different than mine, but they took the offramp the same time I did. J. is an entertaining writer and W. is an astonishing
photographer.
2. I only know Korey through friends. His journey is a bit more similar to my own,
but he refers more to traveling to find himself. As I have said to everyone who asked me if I
was doing the same, “I didn’t lose me.”
3. This is just a fun site to read about travel, with an
open heart and perhaps a more thoughtful budget.
4. Oddly, I only read this today when a friend linked this
to me on Facebook. But boy, does it
resonate!
5. I have looked at minimalist blogs for years. I have always felt oppressed by owning too
much stuff and the responsibilities of caring for it. This blog expresses the philosophy in lovely
prose (and their formatting is great!).
No comments:
Post a Comment