Saturday, November 3, 2012

Since I am just now learning to use this blog interface, I thought I'd play with a picture.  Mom Berys made me socks for my trip!  They arrived last night, fit perfectly, and are gorgeous.  There's something about taking homemade things with you as you go.  You always think of who made it for you, and remember love.

3 comments:

  1. And for a moment, no matter where you are, that person is with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lists, in and of themselves, are not a problem.

    Too many lists...can be problematic-ish.

    But having so many lists that you need lists of those lists...THEN it's "Houston...we have a problem."

    PS: Check your dates for the Grand Canyon carefully. I've heard they're going to close the canyon and turn off the Colorado River for a week this spring for canyon cleaning and painting. (Apparently the crew that paints Disneyland also paints the Grand Canyon.) It would be a shame to have to walk downstream.

    ReplyDelete