Today was my last day of work, and therefore my last day with this view. I'll miss it, but not so much that I regret the decision to go walkabout. My company has been awesome - rather than letting me quit, I am now on sabbatical until I return. But since my company is moving to new digs in April, no more views of the Space Needle. I do like that the needle seems to be celebrating my departure by getting a new paint job. I wasn't wild about the 50th anniversary color Galaxy Gold (more of an orange, really). The new color Evergreen seems pretty decent. But since they are only halfway into the paint job it looks a lot like the Irish flag is duking it out up there. Speaking of duking - good luck to those left behind who are eyeing my space heater.... And thank you for the great send off in Conference Room B tonight!

The office has that lonesome feel without our Lucy....
ReplyDelete