Friday, February 1, 2013

Moving Northward

Well, after the shock of almost appearing in a porno, I've been pretty quiet in this blog.  I spent some more time in Florence, with the only nudes being of a more artistic variety.


The Medici gardens were a highlight.

Then I tooled off to Lucca, which is a pretty little spot.  It was a gray and rainy day, so no pictures to share.  From there I moved north, eventually hitting Fussen.


Where I went for a walk in the snow.  Because....I have no idea.  It was pretty.  

And it got me to this view of Neuschwanstein.


So I felt I had earned this.

1 comment:

  1. I think I must try my hand at Photoshopping your jacket into a new color--because yes, I love that color, but it's going to look like you managed all your travel in one day ;)
    Miiiisssssss you!

    ReplyDelete