So I know I’ve been beating the drum of how awesome it is to
be in Europe during the offseason to avoid crowds. I’ve been in so many museums and churches and
had such peaceful times. It’s not
unusual to be the only person in the room, or just have a few companions. So I thought nothing of it today when I was
puttering around the Bargello by my lonesome.
A couple was in the room with me, and she dropped into a chair. Again, nothing unusual since touristing at
this rate can wipe you out. Then I
noticed she was sitting in, shall we say, a somewhat unladylike position. Then I noticed her male compatriot had out a
video camera. Then OH MY GOD!!
This museum does have a great collection of Cellini nudes so
I can kinda see….no, no, I can’t. They
were very sweet and offered me a role in their film. Of course they were French. But I have read Ian McEwan’s ‘The Comfort of
Strangers’, so I graciously declined.
And I have no idea what was in that exhibit. Really blanked my mind.
WWND: What would Niccolo do?

Seriously. This could only happen to you.
ReplyDelete"Of course they were French." Oh, how I laughed and laughed...
ReplyDelete